Saturday 5 March 2011

Big Sweep lottery gambling

05th March, 2011

To: Nasrudin Hassan - tantawy08@yahoo.com, tantawy09@ymail.com, ketuapemuda@pas.org.my and The Editor, The Star editor@thestar.com.my

Hi,

Now, on the assumption that The Star has reported your words and message accurately in the article "PAS Youth wants lottery sales and all forms of gambling prohibited", may I (hopefully) be the first to give you a pat on the back and say, "Haha, bro, you funny la. You seriously fun-ny!"

*pat on the back*

I could type type type and say why I disagree with you ... but I think in the next few days, you'll be getting a deluge of response to your stand here :-)

Anyway, on this issue, Syed Akbar Ali has posted an article entitled "Kemungkaran". I found it an interesting read. Don't worry, it can't compare to the sheer 'laugh-out-loud' moment I had when I read your comments. You still da man
:-D

But, lest you think I'm too frivolously jovial now, do know that I have noted that only The Star has carried this story for 2 days in a row; and also do know that I have read your in-depth interview, again in The Star (this paper seem to really like you) entitled "Of V-Day and other matters". Brilliant stuff (I don't agree with you on quite a number of things, but it's good to see your thoughts in bigger chunks and not merely soundbites)

Wishing you a good weekend
:-)

Jason Kay
Melaka

No comments: